Notes for Secrets of the Power Serve Video 2:
- When progressing upward to our knees, it is critical to remember that you have EARNED the right to move up! You are developing a skill, and once the skill is mastered we move forward!
- Continental, used for flat serves
- Eastern, used for topspin serves
- Semi-western, used for severe kick serves
Strong Side Drill:
- The 'Strong Side', or 'One-Leg' drill will give you the feeling of what the pros feel when they unload from the right side of their body into the tennis court.
- It will give you balance and teach you how to unload efficiently into the tennis ball.
- Most importantly, this drill will teach you to become responsible for what it is you want to achieve! 🙂