- We want to 'take' the ball to our desired contact point, NOT 'throw' it to our contact point.
- We want to be tossing the ball INTO the court, NOT straight above our head and body.
- We want to release the ball only when our arm is completely extended upward. This gives us accuracy and consistency with our toss.
- We want our hand to act as an elevator platform.
- Placing a target on the ground will help you to discover how truly consistent your toss is now and act as a gauge to see how much your toss is improving!