- We want a firm foundation for the ball by locking the wrist in a cocked position. This creates a platform for the ball to move up and down vertically like an elevator.
- We cradle the ball gently while keeping our hand parallel to the ground and when the ball reaches eye level, we simply straighten our arm upward and open our fingers.
- This will keep the toss consistent and you will recognize this by the fact that the ball will not be spinning.
- Keeping our arm close our our body will ensure efficient movement and an accurate toss, much like a football quarterback and a baseball pitcher.
- You can practice this at home very easily!